The Serap milk cooling tank Model First.SE
- Model: First.SE Serap milk tank
- Capacity: 900 – 30,000
- Length: 2200mm – 10990mm
- Width: 1310mm – 2310mm
- Height: 1615mm – 2610mm
- Form: Oval
- Features : 2, 4 and 6 milking yields
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304 (DIN 1.4301)
- Insulation: Double-walled
- Drain valve: 3,25″ incl. reduction to 2″
- RAINBOW control system with digital temperature reading
- Agitator motor (First 7000.SE with 2 agitators and First 21000.SE with 3 agitators)
- Integrated automatic cleaning system
- Automatic detergent dosing
- Automatic cooling start (start with delay possible)
- Seamless external tank
- Direct evaporator in the base ( base evaporator)
- Adjustable feet with supporting construction for even weight distribution
- Mounted stainless steel ladder
- Measuring rod holder outside the tank
- Packed in protective film
The new Rainbow cleaning system ensures efficient cleaning thanks to a patented spraying system (baffle plate). Cleaning times have been optimised to be compatible with the use of automatic milking systems (AMS).
The Rainbow control unit is equipped with two dosing pumps to provide automatic dosing of the cleaning agents. The quantities to be dosed are adjustable, switching between alkaline and acid cleaning agent is also adjustable.
Delayed start of 1st milking. It is possible to display 2 temperature setpoints.
It is possible to undercool. The cooling capacity can be adjusted to the cooled milk volume.
- Cooling units with hermetic compressor
- Cooling capacity in accordance with ISO standards
- Scroll cooling units with low power consumption
- Refrigerant shut-off valve during condenser standstill
- Cooling regulation via thermostatic expansion valve.
- FIRST LEVEL digital measuring rod (from 1100 l)
- Officially approved 0.5% precision calibration
- Thermal relays for compressor protection
- Emergency cooling
- SERATEMP Heat recovery unit
- Rinsing tap
- Cleaning water removal
- Pump for disinfectant
- Drain valve position detection (open or closed)
- Other milk tap threads on request
- Check valve for bottom filling
- 5 meter power cable
- The elliptical tank allows cooling even with small quantities of milk ensuring optimum cooling performance.
- The SERAP cooling unit adapts to standardised cooling capacities and climate events.
- When designing the cooling system particular emphasis was placed on simple maintenance, both for the cooling unit and for the Rainbow cleaning system’s components.
- Connection to milking robot possible.
New tanks from Serap for milk storage, transportation and cooling – type First.SE for up to six milk outputs
The new Serap milk tanks of capacities ranging from 900 to 30,000 litres are suitable for small, midsize and large-scale milk producers. The First.SE type is optimally insulated with sprayed-on PE foam. Milk from two, four or six outputs is quickly cooled down within a continuous cooling chain. Depending on the version, Serap milk cooling tanks have from 1 to 3 agitators. In these new Serap types, tanks are controlled via control system RAINBOW. In the tank interior, a microprocessor saves information on the milk temperature and, during cleaning, any power interruptions and other tank events for an entire quarter or even longer.
Advantages of the new Serap milk tanks and Serap milk cooling tanks
In the new Serap milk tanks, small quantities of milk can also be reliably cooled. For this purpose, the First.SE type of the tank has an elliptical shape. Moreover, this technology considers not only the cooling performance to be achieved, but also changes in the climate conditions at the production site. The Serap milk cooling tanks are very easy to clean and to maintain. For milk processing at small and medium-sized farms, it is a very important advantage.
The Serap milk cooling tank Model First.SE
|Model||Capacity in litres||Height in cm||Length in cm||Width in cm|
Options at extra cost:
- FIRST LEVEL digital dipstick (from 1.100l upwards)
- certified precision calibration 0.5%
- thermal relays to protect the compressor
- emergency cooling system
- SERATEMP heat recovery
- flushing tap
- separation of the cleaning water
- 3rd pump for disinfectant
- detecting the status of the drain valve (open or closed)
- other milk drainage tap threads on request
- check valve for bottom filling
- power cable of 5 metres